The Lettings Department is headed by Malcolm Pitts, a familiar face of Henley who brings 27 years’ experience and has operated businesses in Henley and Wallingford covering properties throughout Oxfordshire and developed close relationships with locally based international clients and relocation companies.
We provide the following:
- Experienced Lettings Management Service
- Free lettings valuation
Our fees are very competitive
How do we let your property?
Initially we will visit the property for a full market appraisal to give you a current rental value. This is a free service and you are under no obligation. We will discuss with you your legal obligations as a Landlord and talk you through our Terms and Conditions of Business.
Once we are instructed we will:
- Visit the property and take photographs of both the outside and inside
- Take details of rooms, room sizes
- Prepare property particulars
- Erect a ‘To Let’ board (unless declined)
- Advertise the property in the local press
- Put your property details on our website — linked to ‘Primelocation’ property search
The services we offer landlords
This service is offered to Landlords who wish to make their own arrangements for managing their property and to collect the rent themselves.
Under this service we will
- Advise on rental value
- Advertise the property
- Introduce prospective tenants
- Negotiate terms of letting
- Obtain tenant references
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement
- Assist generally with commencement arrangements, ie, inventory check in, utility bill transfer and collection of deposit
- Stay in contact throughout the tenancy
- Let and Rent Collection
Let and Rent Collection
As for Let Only but to include the collection of rent, together with the preparation of monthly statements.
As for Let & Rent Collection but we will also Deal with minor repairs Pay authorised disbursements Inspect the properties on a quarterly basis Generally act for Landlords in all matters pertaining to property.
No tenant or admin fees on any lettings
A deposit of 2 months’ rent will be required and held with a registered approved scheme.
Tenancy renewal fee £60.00 plus VAT.
Holding Deposit: £300.00 is required to secure the property
Pets Deposit: Subject to Landlord requirements
Inventory Check Out Fee: from £125.00 (depends on size of property
Let Only: 5% + VAT of the first years rent. If the tenancy is extended for a further year a further fee of 2% + VAT of the second years rent will be charged.
Let + Rent Collection: 7% + VAT of the monthly rent.
Managed: 10% + VAT of the monthly rent.
Additional Landlord Fees:
Administration Fee: £150 + VAT
Deposit Protection: £45.00 + VAT
Energy Performance Certificate: £95.00
Gas Safety Certificate: £130.00
Electrical Safety Certificate from: £120.00
Inventory Check In Fee: From £125.00 (depends on size of property)