For Sale Under Offer £499,950
The property is located on Reading Road, within moments of the town centre and the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
* Fully fitted kitchen with LED lighting and granite work surfaces
* Engineered oiled oak flooring throughout
* Bespoke solid oak staircase
* Auto-mist fire suppression system
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Attractive hard wood double glazed windows
* Integrated Sanus Sound System
* Electric and remote operated skylight and black out blind
* Video entry phone system with remote controlled gates
* Fitted wardrobes
* Communal security lighting
* Secure off street parking
From the centre of Henley, proceed down Duke Street and cross over the traffic lights onto the Reading Road. Continue along this road for a short way and you will pass New News on the left hand side and the property will be found in a gated development between Al Forno and The Salisbury Club and opposite Christ Church.