For Sale £475,000
The property is located on Bell Street, in the heart of the town centre and the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
A communal entrance (located between Paper Chase and Clarks) with stairs to the first floor and the three apartments. To the rear of the landing is access to Flat 3 with its own decked area and spiral staircase that leads up to the open aspect roof terrace with lighting.
Further key features include:
* Light and bright accommodation
* Engineered wood flooring
* Under floor heating throughout
* Double aspect open plan living room with Plantation shutters
* Fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
* Master suite with bespoke dressing room
* Additional guestroom with separate shower room/cloakroom
Accessed from the decked area via a spiral staircase, 16' x 13' private roof terrace.
From the traffic lights in the centre of Henley with the Town Hall facing you turn, turn right down Bell Street and the entrance to the Flat will be found on the left between Paper Chase and Clarks Shoe Shop.