View Floor Plan
The property is located in Upton Close within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
A 'turnkey' home updated over the years to provide well presented family accommodation throughout with key features including:
• Underfloor heating in the kitchen area
• New fitted kitchen with new flooring
• Pleasant open plan vista out onto the south facing rear garden
• Attractive oak flooring and insulated top floor
• New double glazed windows 2016 (apart from bathrooms)
• Ample storage including a loft
• LED lighting virtually throughout.
The property is in the catchment area for Trinity CE Primary School which holds a record of ‘outstanding’ marked by Ofsted.
To the front a high hedge provides a degree of privacy and to the rear, low maintenance AstroTurf/lazy lawn garden with 7' x 5' treated detached shed and rear gate out onto the parking.
From Henley Bridge turn left into Thameside and follow this road round as it becomes Station Road, continue until the traffic lights. Turn left onto the Reading Road and take the first left into Upton Close. Number 59 will be found on the right hand side.